Department of Agriculture and Food, Western Australia
Diet choices, perennial ryegrass, subterranean clover, lamb growth, Lifetime Wool, feed on offer, condition score, grazing systems, Target audience, extension, ewe management, Lambing, Ewe hoggets, Twins, Nutrition, Condition Score, Wool
This session covers six papers from different authors:
1. Making better use of clover, Karen Venning and Andrew Thompson, Department of Primary Industries, Victoria
2. Grazing systems demonstration to optimise pasture utilisation and stocking rate, Mike Hyder, Sue-Ellen Shaw, Kelly Hill and Ron McTaggart, Department of Agriculture and Food Western Australia.
3. Know your audience to increase their rate of practice change - Lifetime Wool as an example, Gus Rose, Department of Agriculture and Food Western Australia, Carolyn Kabore, Kazresearch
4. Lifetime Wool - Ewe Management Guidlines, Mandy Curnow, Department of Agriculture and Food Western Australia
5. Achieving the best reproductive performance from your hoggets, Kenyon PR, Morris ST, West DM, Perkins NR, Pinchbeck GL., Institute of Veterinary, Animal and Biomedical Sciences, Massey University, New Zealand.
6. Lifetime Wool: Twin futures, Dr Ralph Behrendt, Department of Primary Industries, Victoria
Please cite papers individually
Adult and Continuing Education Commons, Animal Experimentation and Research Commons, Comparative Nutrition Commons, Nutritional Epidemiology Commons, Other Plant Sciences Commons, Sheep and Goat Science Commons