Progress Rural Western Australia 2000 Conference proceedings, 18 and 19 August 2000, Fairbridge Farm, Pinjarra, Western Australia.
Grains and field crops, Natural resources
Department of Agriculture
Conference Aims and Objectives
To assist in the creation of an excellent life for people in rural. WA
- To provide an opportunity for people from right across rural Western Australia to share ideas, learn from each other, energise and develop new skills and knowledge
- To allow conference participants to develop an understanding/about the cutting edge of regional branding and marketing
- To showcase, explore and celebrate successes in agricultural innovations and entrepreneurship
- To motivate people to be pro-active at the planning and implementation level in rural communities.
- To facilitate the development of cohesive, inclusive rural communities that work together to create the future they want
- To provide participants with the ability to recognise and build understanding of what is required in developing diversity in agriculture and creating a dynamic rural economy.
- To inspire the level of leadership that is required to lead and manage change in rural WA.
Number of Pages
Diversification, Rural development, Rural tourism, Leadership, Conferences, Rural areas, Rural communities, Internet (Computer networks), Value added, Western Australia.
Department of Agriculture and Food, Western Australia, and Progress Rural Western Australia.. (2000), Progress Rural Western Australia 2000 Conference proceedings, 18 and 19 August 2000, Fairbridge Farm, Pinjarra, Western Australia.. Department of Agriculture, Perth. Conference Proceeding.
This file is 21.6 MB. Files over 3MB may be slow to open. For best results, right-click and select "save as..."
Agricultural and Resource Economics Commons, Communication Technology and New Media Commons, Leadership Studies Commons, Tourism Commons